DIRECTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE
CONCUSSION IN SPORTS CERTIFICATION
Please follow these directions for completing the Concussion Certification;
1. Go to www.nfhslearn.com
2. Log in. If you have logged into this site before, use your prior log-in/password. If you are new to this site, you will have to ‘Register’ on the right hand side of the page.
3. After you register, you will go back to the 'Home Page'.
4. On the right hand side, you will see ‘Quick Links’. Under that heading, choose ‘View All Available Courses’
5. Under 'FREE courses', click ‘Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know’
6. Click ‘Order Now’
7. Check the Bubble ‘I am ordering a course for myself’
8. On the next screen, choose Indiana from the drop down menu and Click ‘Save’. Then click ‘Checkout’, then ‘Complete Purchase’
9. At the top of the site you will now see a link for ‘My Homepage’ (It may take you there automatically). On ‘My Homepage’ you will now see a section that is titled ‘My Available Courses’. Your Concussion Course should be under that. Click ‘Begin’
10. Watch the video. It is 23 minutes and interactive.
11. Once the video is finished, go back to ‘My Homepage’ and now you will see a section called "Completed Courses" with a link to the right to ‘View/Print’ your certificate.
12. Print your completion certificate.